Thursday, April 27, 2017

Post 27


The Best blogger goes to Ashley, she's always on it. All of her blogs were so very easy for me to follow. I found it very easy because she went into details with all of her work. It wasn't hard for me to choose because I only focus on three other's post from this class. For instance, in Ashley's post 26 because this is the same quote I used in the past.
"...That grows to seed; things rank and gross in naturePossess it merely. That it should come to this!But two months dead!—nay, not so much, not two: 330So excellent a king; that was, to this,Hyperion to a satyr; so loving to my mother,That he might not beteem the winds of heavenVisit her face too roughly. Heaven and earth!Must I remember? Why, she would hang on him 335As if increase of appetite had grown..." (80)

2 comments:

  1. I am so flattered. Thank you so much. Though i feel like everyone else, you included worked so hard on our blogs this semester and that makes us all very good bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your statements. Ashley seemed to always demonstrate a strong understanding of the material.

    ReplyDelete