Friday, April 21, 2017

Post 25


In Gilgamesh and Hamlet both, strength and power are both valued in the beginning.  Gilgamesh and Ekindu have the strength to defeat their enemies and establish their reputations.  Gilgamesh seeks the power of immortal life, to continue to achieve beyond the mortal failings of his friend.  Hamlet seeks the strength to avenge his father's death, and Claudius seeks the power of the throne. Haste me to know it, that I with wings as swift/ As meditation or the thoughts of love/ May sweep to my revenge” 

2 comments:

  1. In regards to this post I definitely agree. We share common views in regards to the traits that the two of these important men shared which were, strength and power. Awesome Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did not go with Gilgamesh on my blog post but, with the supporting details you have given. I agree with the points you made.

    ReplyDelete