Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Post 3: Archetypes

Within my family we have different types of archetypes that we've been sticking with for a long time.  We start our week off (Sunday) by gathering all at my Aunt house and cooking a big homemade Sunday dinner.  After church on Sunday's we all meet at my Aunt house and enjoy each other in laughter and fun until the dinner is prepared. 
Another archetype we have is "Christianity" growing up we grew up in the church, going to church every Sunday morning, and in our household we always served the lord. When I was About Six years old my grandmother had given me this cross necklace and told me to wear it and keep the faith. As of today I own several of cross necklaces because it's something that represents our religion.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Porsha I greatly enjoyed your post and agree 100% that Christianity and the symbols that come with it such as the cross are definitely common reccurring archetypes that we can find in our american society. Although the United States is a melting pot of religions, Christianity remains the most prominent and the cross is a symbol which I come by most often in my everyday life.

    ReplyDelete